Individual intolerance to mushrooms

Even the freshest mushrooms grown in environmentally friendly gardens and cooked in full compliance with technologies can lead to food poisoning. The reason is individual intolerance to mushroom trehalose.

This condition is not so rare. It can be compared with other types of food intolerances, such as milk lactose. And although such poisoning does not pose a threat to life, a protest action in the body is provided (cramps in the intestines, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rashes, etc.).

But, whatever the reason for the poisoning, with the least malaise after eating a mushroom dish, especially one prepared from forest mushroom species, experts advise to immediately call an ambulance. True, one should not passively wait for her arrival. Remember: every minute counts. Therefore, drink as much salt water or a weak solution of potassium permanganate as possible, try to provoke vomiting. And then take activated charcoal (1 tablet per 10 kilograms of weight) or a spoonful of castor oil, put a warm heating pad on your legs and stomach.

Drink strong tea, milk, slimy teas from rice or oats. But alcohol in this state is categorically contraindicated, however, like sour food!