Brown rice with mushrooms and vegetables for a multicooker
- One and a half glasses of long grain brown rice;
- 6 glasses of chicken or vegetable broth;
- 3 feathers of shallots;
- 8-12 stalks of asparagus;
- A glass of frozen peas;
- 10 pieces of champignons;
- One carrot;
- 12 cherry tomatoes;
- A teaspoon of chopped parsley and chives;
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme and rosemary
- Half a glass of grated Parmesan cheese;
- A teaspoon of salt;
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Brown rice is poured into a saucepan, broth is added to it, all this is sprinkled with salt and pepper.
Then the multicooker is closed, the PLOV / GREECHKA program is selected, and this is all cooked for 40 minutes.
During cooking, the rice should be prepared, i.e. finely chop all other ingredients.
When the 40 minutes have elapsed, the vegetable mixture is added to the rice and cooking continues until the multicooker goes to keep warm.
After that, the dish is sprinkled with grated cheese and served to the table.