Row yellow-red (Tricholomopsis rutilans)Systematics:
- Department: Basidiomycota (Basidiomycetes)
- Subdivision: Agaricomycotina (Agaricomycetes)
- Class: Agaricomycetes (Agaricomycetes)
- Subclass: Agaricomycetidae (Agaricomycetes)
- Order: Agaricales (Agaric or Lamellar)
- Family: Tricholomataceae (Tricholomaceae or Ordinary)
- Genus: Tricholomopsis (Tricholomopsis)
- Species: Tricholomopsis rutilans (Row yellow-red)
- Other names for the mushroom:
- Row blushing
- Honey mushroom yellow-red
- Pine honey
- Sandpiper red
False ordering yellow-red
Honey mushroom yellow-red
Red honey mushroom
- Cortinellus rutilans
Row yellow-red (Latin Tricholomopsis rutilans ) is a mushroom of the family of rowers.
Hat: First, the hat of the row is convex, then it becomes open. The surface of the cap is matte, velvety, fleshy, with a diameter of 7-10, up to 15 cm. The surface of the cap is yellow-orange or yellow-red with small burgundy-brown or burgundy-violet scales.
Plates: attached, notched, spiny along the edge, yellow.
Spore powder: white.
Leg: A row of yellow-red in youth has a solid cylindrical leg, with age the leg becomes hollow, it is the same yellow-red as the cap and on its surface, there are the same small burgundy scales. The stem is slightly widened towards the base, often curved, fibrous. The leg reaches a length of 5-7, up to 10 cm, the thickness of the leg is 1-2.5 cm.
Flesh: thick, soft, yellow in color. Row yellow-red (Tricholomopsis rutilans) has a fresh taste and sour smell.
Distribution: Row yellow-red is found infrequently in coniferous forests. It grows on larch stumps and valezhe, on rubble, in floodplains. Prefers coniferous wood. Fruiting from July to September. As a rule, it grows in a bunch of three to four mushrooms.
Edible: The yellow-red ryadovka is edible, used fried, salted, pickled or boiled. Belongs to conditionally edible, the fourth category of taste. Some people consider the mushroom to be completely unsuitable for human consumption, due to its bitter taste at a young age.
Video about the mushroom Ryadovka yellow-red: